Getting there by Road
From the N3 (Marian Hill Tollgate)
- Take the Pinetown/Queensburgh off-ramp at Exit 20.
- Continue to follow Queensburgh (M7/Edwin Swales) off-ramp.
- Take the Bellville Road off-ramp at Exit 7 at the traffic light turn right, crossing over the freeway (M7).
- *At the T-junction (traffic light) turn right into Main Road (M5).
- Travel for 1.7kilometres, turn right into Kewley Road at the Roosfontein Nature Reserve signboard.
- From the Malvern Police Station you will follow our signage at each T-juncion till you reach us at 7 NorthCliffe Rd
- * Turn right at the T-junction into Wall Road, crossing the M7 freeway. Turn left at the T-junction into Middleton Road. First left turn off is Northcliffe Road, we are no. 7.
From the N2 (North and South Coast)
- From the N2 freeways take the M7 (Queensburgh/Edwin Swales) turn off.
- At the traffic light turn towards Queensburgh, and follow through onto the M7.
- Take the first Queensburgh/Bellville of ramp Exit7.
- Turn left at the traffic light towards Hillary/Malvern.
*Follow directions from maroon highlighted part as above.
S 29° 52’ 02,72”
E 30° 54’ 42,58”